A home visitor is tasked with the immense responsibility of advising, guiding, and supporting family welfare on behalf of the state. One may even say home visitors act as educators for the parents, informing them about appropriate childcare, helping them understand the development of their child and their health and wellbeing, and often even providing assistance and sources of support in parenting itself. Parents participating in-home visits also often benefit by learning of new available services and platforms that they, or their children, might need.
- The primary concern of any parent is their child and their development. A home visitor may introduce the parents to the alphaTUB as a solution and a means to facilitate an efficient learning experience for the child.
- Empower familial bonds by encouraging more quality productive time with the child, creating an environment conducive for the child’s social-emotional development.
- Construct an immersive and engaging language learning environment that promotes problem-solving abilities and healthy decision-making among young children
- Creating a ripe environment for promoting bilingualism and multilingualism by leveraging children’s home language advantage, thus also broadening their cognitive horizons.
- They may gauge and assess the parent’s involvement in the child’s education and development through the Insights and Analytics
- Propagating parental engagement is a cake-walk with alphaTUB, thus building strong partnerships with families.
alphaTUB For You
Experience the power of alphaTUB and transform early literacy and language development in young children and adults. Innovatively designed to serve a wide spectrum of diverse demography.